0 Shouts - 691,223 Scrobbles
There are at least 2 bands named Massemord (translates to mass murder):Read More...
Massemord (Pol) is a black metal band was created in 2002 by "Nihil" and "Namtar" to spread anthems of hatred which forecast a collapse that has to come as self - destruction of mankind is inevitable. "Let The World Burn" was their first full length album released in February 3rd, 2007. Following year they released their second full length album "The Whore of Hate". A third album " The Madness Tongue Devouring Juices of Livid Hope" was released on november 10th with only 1 song and 35min long.
Massemord (Nor) is a black metal band from Bergen, Norway, that formed in 1993 as a solo venture of Lord Hastur Warmachine. After the departure of Lord Hastur Warmachine, the band now consists entirely of Italian members. In February 2010, Massemord (Nor) changed their name to Satanika.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Let The World End In Fire - 44,262 plays
- Man's Death In My Eyes - 31,190 plays
- Dance Of Red Nails - 26,284 plays
- Glimmer Of Despair - 25,004 plays
- A Paranoid Fuse - 23,954 plays
- Uwierzyć - 24,987 plays
- Naar Solen Doer Bak Fjellet - 7,371 plays
- Śmierć Ludzkości - 43,426 plays
- Assault The Nature - 21,197 plays
- Skogen Kaller Og Vi Svarer - 7,852 plays