96 Shouts - 623,199 Scrobbles
Sari Abboud (in Arabic ساري عبّود) (born December 10, 1980 in Beirut, Lebanon) better known by his stage name Massari (in Arabic مساري) is Lebanese Canadian R&B, pop, and hip hop singer who grew up in Canada. Massari is Levantine-Arabic and Lebanese dialect slang for the word "money" (in Arabic مصاري) He moved to Montreal at the age of 10 and at 13 he moved to Ottawa where he currently resides. The trilingual artist – he speaks English, French and Arabic fluently – cites Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, and Aretha Franklin as musical influences.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Habibi (Brand New Day) - (3:22) - 2,111 plays
- Real Love - (4:36) - 1,209 plays
- Brand New Day - (3:23) - 1,298 plays
- Be Easy - (3:26) - 628 plays
- Shisha - (3:23) - 514 plays
- What About The Love (feat. Mia Martina) - 1,018 plays
- What About The Love - (3:26) - 358 plays
- Bad Girl - (3:09) - 262 plays
- Rush The Floor - (4:17) - 157 plays
- Inta Hayati - (3:21) - 146 plays