96 Shouts - 611,133 Scrobbles
Sari Abboud (in Arabic ساري عبّود) (born December 10, 1980 in Beirut, Lebanon) better known by his stage name Massari (in Arabic مساري) is Lebanese Canadian R&B, pop, and hip hop singer who grew up in Canada. Massari is Levantine-Arabic and Lebanese dialect slang for the word "money" (in Arabic مصاري) He moved to Montreal at the age of 10 and at 13 he moved to Ottawa where he currently resides. The trilingual artist – he speaks English, French and Arabic fluently – cites Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, and Aretha Franklin as musical influences.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Habibi (Brand New Day) - (3:22) - 4,897 plays
- Brand New Day - (3:23) - 2,366 plays
- Real Love - (4:36) - 1,727 plays
- Be Easy - (3:26) - 864 plays
Drinks in the air like, everybody feel like,
- Bad Girl - (3:09) - 366 plays
- Rush The Floor - (4:17) - 326 plays
- Inta Hayati - (3:21) - 238 plays
- Shisha (feat. French Montana) - (3:24) - 528 plays
- Body Body - (3:41) - 190 plays