842 Shouts - 407,106 Scrobbles
Yamazaki "Maso" Takushi is the birthname of Japanese noise performer Masonna. Based in Osaka, Japan, Takushi has been releasing music under the Masonna moniker since 1987. Takushi operates the Coquette Records label and is also a member of the group Christine 23 Onna, along with Toda Fusao from Angel'in Heavy Syrup. He also has an analog synthesizer project called Space Machine and is the vocalist in a fuzz punk band Acid Eater.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Untitled - 7,276 plays
- Part I - (0:54) - 440 plays
- Part II - (1:06) - 349 plays
- Part III - (1:26) - 301 plays
- Part IV - (0:39) - 261 plays
- Part V - (1:01) - 255 plays
- Part VI - (1:48) - 246 plays
- Part VII - (0:51) - 214 plays
- Part Viii - (1:16) - 239 plays
- Part IX - (0:53) - 204 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online