841 Shouts - 404,239 Scrobbles
Yamazaki "Maso" Takushi is the birthname of Japanese noise performer Masonna. Based in Osaka, Japan, Takushi has been releasing music under the Masonna moniker since 1987. Takushi operates the Coquette Records label and is also a member of the group Christine 23 Onna, along with Toda Fusao from Angel'in Heavy Syrup. He also has an analog synthesizer project called Space Machine and is the vocalist in a fuzz punk band Acid Eater.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Untitled - 6,341 plays
- Part I - (0:54) - 414 plays
- Part II - (1:06) - 341 plays
- Part III - (1:26) - 268 plays
- Part IV - (0:39) - 238 plays
- Part V - (1:01) - 235 plays
- Part VI - (1:48) - 235 plays
- Part VII - (0:51) - 207 plays
- Part Viii - (1:16) - 250 plays
- Part IX - (0:53) - 201 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online