0 Shouts - 9,702 Scrobbles
The musical roots of Mason Ruffner go back to the mid-sixties, when the lanky teenager from Ft. Worth, Texas fell victim to the supernatural guitar prowess of Jimi Hendrix and the lyrical genius of Bob Dylan. He began tracing the lineage of modern rock back to its post-war origins, digging the sounds of Jimmy Reed, B.B. King and Robert Johnson. No less influential were the works of French poets and novelists such as Rimbaud, Lautreamont, and Baudelaire.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gypsy Blood - (5:17) - 125 plays
- Angel Love - (3:40) - 41 plays
- Baby, I Don't Care No More - (3:42) - 41 plays
- Dancin' On Top Of The World - (4:14) - 46 plays
- Distant Thunder - (4:41) - 52 plays
- Red Hot Lover - (3:20) - 52 plays
- Let Me Down Easy - (3:50) - 27 plays
- Runnin' - (4:37) - 24 plays
- Loaded Down - (6:00) - 29 plays
- Kings Highway - (3:58) - 14 plays