0 Shouts - 42,014 Scrobbles
Masato Koike (小池雅人, Koike Masato) is a Japanese sound creator and music composer. He entered Koei in 2003 as a sound effects editor for Dynasty Tactics 2 and Angelique Etoile. Koike made his first known music composer credit in Samurai Warriors. He strives to fuse traditional instruments with synthesizers or a techno beat in many of his compositions, wanting to match the musical themes of the time period whenever possible.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Thousand Suns - (5:45) - 60 plays
- WELCOME TO CHINA - (3:00) - 54 plays
- TROPICAL WARS - (3:04) - 64 plays
- ORIENTAL RUSH - (3:09) - 51 plays
- A GREAT GIANT - (2:57) - 41 plays
- A WAYS AWAY - (1:46) - 27 plays
- SAMURAI SCANNERS - (3:10) - 37 plays
- SPRING OF THE EAST - (1:45) - 18 plays
- OPTIC LINE - (1:16) - 34 plays
- SHE KNOWS THE TEARS - (2:29) - 16 plays