5 Shouts - 24,926 Scrobbles
Marzieh / مرضیه (born in 1926 in Tehran, died on 13 October 2010 in Paris), was a singer of Persian traditional music. Known as the first lady of Persian music, she has been one of the most outstanding figures the artistic society of Iran has ever witnessed. Marzieh has touched the hearts of millions of people by her lovely performances and songs that will be whispered forever. As long as music exists, Marzieh will be remembered and highly respected at the horizons of the music world of Iran. She has enormous number of songs and almost all of them seem familiar to the Iranians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sange Khara - (6:53) - 143 plays
- Dar Fekre Tou Boodam - (6:54) - 146 plays
- Booye Jooye Moolian - (5:52) - 89 plays
- Bidade Zamaneh - (6:15) - 52 plays
- Meyzadeh - (5:25) - 41 plays
- Minaye Shekasteh - (7:16) - 90 plays
- Taghatam Deh - (7:48) - 71 plays
- Sarabe Arezoo - (5:36) - 30 plays
- Bote Chin - (7:35) - 60 plays
- Raftam ke Raftam - (6:34) - 41 plays