10 Shouts - 7,770 Scrobbles
Marya has been surrounded by good music since the day she was born. At age four, encouraged by her musician parents, Lizzie Bravo and Zé Rodrix, she started her career singing the Cremogema jingle in her hometown of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. From then on, Marya has been singing and recording with major Brazilian stars such as Egberto Gismonti, Roberto Carlos, Milton Nascimento, Djavan, Joyce and many others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pesadelo - (4:13) - 52 plays
- Gás Neon - (4:15) - 49 plays
- Cálice - (4:06) - 48 plays
- Meio Termo - (3:10) - 53 plays
- Roda Viva - (4:21) - 36 plays
- Cartomante - (3:36) - 42 plays
- Demoníaca - (2:53) - 36 plays
- Apesar de Você - (3:40) - 46 plays
- Corpos - (1:43) - 30 plays
- Canção do Medo - (2:00) - 45 plays