10 Shouts - 64,415 Scrobbles
There are at least six artists using the name Mary: 1. Mary is a four-piece band from Oulu, Finland. The band took the first steps in the early 1990's. Line-up changed frequently in the first few years and was stabilized after the mid-90's to create an original mixture of rock, metal, hardcore and punk with progressive elements and Finnish lyrics. After the band first surfaced, they've always had a reputation as a phenomenal and energetic live band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online