0 Shouts - 68,357 Scrobbles
There are at least seven artists using the name Mary:Read More...
1. Mary is a four-piece band from Oulu, Finland. The band took the first steps in the early 1990's. Line-up changed frequently in the first few years and was stabilized after the mid-90's to create an original mixture of rock, metal, hardcore and punk with progressive elements and Finnish lyrics.
After the band first surfaced, they've always had a reputation as a phenomenal and energetic live band. The sheer in-your-face approach to the lyrical section has also created mixed emotions. Even though, or perhaps because of this, the Mary fans have always been a small but an enthusiastic and passionate crowd.
Mary has released several self-financed albums, such as the 5-track burst called "Inhohimo" (2002), 7-inch vinyl single "Mary vs. Mary" (2003) in co-operation with KTOK Records in which where the band, against all expectations experimented with English lyrics. In April 2007, the latest 5-track EP titled "Paha siemen" (direct translation: Bad Seed) was released.
2. Mary was also the name of a heavy/progressive post-punk power trio from Vancouver, Canada, active during the late 80s and early 90s that recorded one EP and one full album. There's also a live album and a late-90s reunion out there.
3. Mary is also the name of an all-girl pop rock band from New Zealand.
4. MARY is japanese singer and ex- i've sound vocalist.
5. MARY is a Dutch dance pop act who became known for their cover of a 2 Brothers on the 4th Floor song.
6: Mary is a Danish grunge band, which was made at a school in jutland called Vester Thorup Efterskole.