Mary J. Blige
2,162 Shouts - 13,784,772 Scrobbles
Mary Jane Blige (born January 11, 1971 in Bronx, New York, United States), spent the first few years of her life in Savannah, GA, before moving with her mother and older sister to the Schlobam housing projects in Yonkers, New York). Some of her best known songs are Real Love, No More Drama, Family Affair, Be Without You, I'm Goin' Down, One, Work That, Mr. Wrong, As, Therapy, Right Now; the latest two included on her thirteenth studio album, "The London Sessions" released in 2014.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLet's get it crunk upon, have fun upon
Up in this dancery
We got ya'll open, now ya floatin'
So you gots to dance for me
Don't need no hateration, holleration
- LyricsYou take from me
So why you holding back? Boy, why you holding back?
But you won't get away with that, no you won't get away with that
They don't see what you do to me
- LyricsWhy would I spend the rest of my days unhappy
Why would I spend the rest of this year alone
When I can go therapy
When I can go therapy two times a day
Why would I spend the rest of this week so bitter
- LyricsTryna find a way to explain this
Why you can't touch me tonight?
I can feel you're getting impatient
But I really can't let you inside
Bad, how deep the pain is
- LyricsWe are lovers through and through and though
We made it through the storm
I really want you to realize
I really want to put you on
I've been searchin' for someone
- Be Without You - (4:06) - 12,849 plays
- When You're Gone - (3:24) - 6,865 plays
- No More Drama - (5:23) - 8,208 plays
- One - (4:20) - 9,679 plays
- A Night to Remember - (4:14) - 7,331 plays