12 Shouts - 49,071 Scrobbles
Despite a lack of attention from most print sources and other common avenues of publicity in the blues world, Marvin Sease has turned his smooth, X-rated ladies' man persona into a cottage industry complete with merchandising in the Deep South. Sease straddles the line between blues and gospel-drenched soul, much like fellow Southern singers Johnnie Taylor and Tyrone Davis, but his often racy lyrics and concert performances, coupled with the advantages of major-label distribution, have ensured Sease a strong following...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Is It Over - (3:50) - 291 plays
- Candy Licker - (6:53) - 159 plays
- Sit Down On It - (4:47) - 48 plays
- I Ate You For My Breakfast - (3:05) - 38 plays
- I'm Mr. Jody - (7:10) - 94 plays
- Funky Christmas - (6:19) - 42 plays
- Ghetto Man - (6:17) - 51 plays
- Double Crosser - (2:06) - 44 plays
- Stuck In The Middle - (6:01) - 26 plays
- I Gotta Clean Up - (6:38) - 46 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online