46 Shouts - 334,458 Scrobbles
Marumari (aka Josh Presseisen) is part of an ever-expanding group of bedroom electronic musicians carrying the torch lit a decade ago by Aphex Twin and Autechre. Hailing from Providence, Rhode Island, Marumari has released a number of EPs and full-lengths on Vinyl Communications and Carpark Records filled with beautiful electronic lullabies with an unmistakable bounce and beat. "A Girl I Met at the Rest Stop" is the opening track to the BiP-HOp Generation v.1 CD, which features music from Scheider TM, Massimo, Goem, Ultra Milkmaids, and Phonem.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baby M - (4:14) - 954 plays
- Rocket Summer - (5:07) - 368 plays
- Birch Bark Vessel - (2:00) - 310 plays
- Indigo Florist - (5:34) - 249 plays
- War of the Wolves - (5:05) - 279 plays
- Red - (4:35) - 170 plays
- Meltdown of Earth - (4:07) - 159 plays
- Way In the Middle of the Air - (4:11) - 159 plays
- Yila - (0:58) - 169 plays
- Cranberry2 - (3:22) - 195 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online