44 Shouts - 330,515 Scrobbles
Marumari (aka Josh Presseisen) is part of an ever-expanding group of bedroom electronic musicians carrying the torch lit a decade ago by Aphex Twin and Autechre. Hailing from Providence, Rhode Island, Marumari has released a number of EPs and full-lengths on Vinyl Communications and Carpark Records filled with beautiful electronic lullabies with an unmistakable bounce and beat. "A Girl I Met at the Rest Stop" is the opening track to the BiP-HOp Generation v.1 CD, which features music from Scheider TM, Massimo, Goem, Ultra Milkmaids, and Phonem.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baby M - (4:14) - 974 plays
- Rocket Summer - (5:07) - 455 plays
- War of the Wolves - (5:05) - 349 plays
- Indigo Florist - (5:34) - 307 plays
- Birch Bark Vessel - (2:00) - 358 plays
- Red - (4:35) - 236 plays
- Way In the Middle of the Air - (4:11) - 262 plays
- Yila - (0:58) - 225 plays
- Meltdown of Earth - (4:07) - 185 plays
- A Green Morning - (1:13) - 177 plays