16 Shouts - 35,791 Scrobbles
The singer and musician Martyn Bates has since the early 1980s been important to the development of new folk related music. Originally (and still) a member with Peter Becker of the adventurous independent band, ‘Eyeless In Gaza’ he has also had a long concurrent solo career. In his solo work he started to work in experimental folk music during the late 1980s when synthetic and pomp-rock music were the prevailing forms of the time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Resurrection Apprentice - (2:31) - 96 plays
- Morning Singing - (2:43) - 128 plays
- Cut Like Sunset - (2:36) - 77 plays
- The Look of Love - (3:52) - 97 plays
- Mirrored In Me - (3:59) - 72 plays
- I Can't Look For You / The Palaces Of Gesar's Family - DJ Spooky Remix - (2:10) - 63 plays
- Overflowing Look - (3:10) - 55 plays
- In June - (2:56) - 48 plays
- Shorepoem - (4:17) - 57 plays
- Bahnhofstrasse - (2:27) - 33 plays