7 Shouts - 42,799 Scrobbles
Name: Marty Balin (Martyn Jerel Buchwald)
Born: Jan 30, 1943, Cincinnati, OH
Parents: Joe and ? Buchwald.
Spouse: Long-term relationship with Janet Trine (1965-67?)
Long-term relationship with Trish Robbins
Karen Deal (198?-Present) Biography:
Founder of Jefferson Airplane, Marty has had an on-off relationship with the band over the years. Absent from the line-up between 1970 and 1974, 1978 and 1985, 1987-88, and 1989-92, he is known as the "love song" writer of the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIs everything alright I just called to say
How lost I feel without you
Miles away I really can't believe I'm near
And how I still care about you
Hearts can break and never mend together
- Miracles - (6:57) - 97 plays
- Atlanta Lady (Something About Your Love) - (3:47) - 67 plays
- Count on Me - (3:28) - 41 plays
- I Specialize In Love - 69 plays
- With Your Love - (3:38) - 35 plays
- I Do Believe In You - (4:25) - 36 plays
- Music Is The Light - (4:21) - 27 plays
- You Left Your Mark On Me - (4:42) - 36 plays
- Elvis And Marilyn - (3:05) - 24 plays