237 Shouts - 3,577,867 Scrobbles
Martina McBride (born Martina Mariea Schiff, July 29, 1966 in Sharon, Kansas) is an American country music singer.
Martina McBride released her honky tonk-flavored debut album The Time Has Come in 1992. Her first big hit was the single "My Baby Loves Me" from her more pop-oriented second album, 1993's The Way That I Am. She became even more visible in 1994 with the crossover success of her anti-domestic violence anthem "Independence Day", also from this album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Independence Day - (3:24) - 6,223 plays
- LyricsShe walks to school with the lunch she packed
Nobody knows what she's holding back
Wearing the same dress she wore yesterday
She hides the bruises with the linen and lace, oh
The teacher wonders but she doesn't ask
- This One's For The Girls - (4:03) - 3,841 plays
- A Broken Wing - (3:37) - 3,207 plays
- I'm Gonna Love You Through It - (3:48) - 2,655 plays
- My Baby Loves Me - (2:36) - 2,472 plays
- Wild Angels - (3:45) - 1,848 plays
- I Love You - (2:54) - 1,643 plays
- Do Right Woman, Do Right Man - (4:24) - 1,313 plays
- Happy Girl - (3:27) - 1,572 plays