237 Shouts - 3,593,075 Scrobbles
Martina McBride (born Martina Mariea Schiff, July 29, 1966 in Sharon, Kansas) is an American country music singer.
Martina McBride released her honky tonk-flavored debut album The Time Has Come in 1992. Her first big hit was the single "My Baby Loves Me" from her more pop-oriented second album, 1993's The Way That I Am. She became even more visible in 1994 with the crossover success of her anti-domestic violence anthem "Independence Day", also from this album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell she seemed all right by dawn's early light
Though she looked a little worried and weak
She tried to pretend he wasn't drinkin' again
But daddy left the proof on her cheek
And I was only eight years old that summer
- Concrete Angel - (4:13) - 5,507 plays
- This One's For The Girls - (4:03) - 3,467 plays
- A Broken Wing - (3:37) - 3,111 plays
- I'm Gonna Love You Through It - (3:48) - 2,624 plays
- My Baby Loves Me - (2:36) - 2,376 plays
- Wild Angels - (3:45) - 1,795 plays
- I Love You - (2:54) - 1,912 plays
- Do Right Woman, Do Right Man - (4:24) - 1,443 plays
- Happy Girl - (3:27) - 1,486 plays