237 Shouts - 3,568,550 Scrobbles
Martina McBride (born Martina Mariea Schiff, July 29, 1966 in Sharon, Kansas) is an American country music singer.
Martina McBride released her honky tonk-flavored debut album The Time Has Come in 1992. Her first big hit was the single "My Baby Loves Me" from her more pop-oriented second album, 1993's The Way That I Am. She became even more visible in 1994 with the crossover success of her anti-domestic violence anthem "Independence Day", also from this album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Concrete Angel - (4:13) - 6,207 plays
- Independence Day - (3:24) - 6,140 plays
- This One's For The Girls - (4:03) - 5,129 plays
- LyricsShe loved him like he was the last man on earth
Gave him everything she ever had
He'd break her spirit down, then come lovin' up on her
Give a little, then take it back
She'd tell him about her dreams, he'd just shoot 'em down
- I'm Gonna Love You Through It - (3:48) - 2,871 plays
- My Baby Loves Me - (2:36) - 2,655 plays
- Wild Angels - (3:45) - 2,056 plays
- I Love You - (2:54) - 1,786 plays
- Happy Girl - (3:27) - 1,683 plays
- In My Daughter's Eyes - (3:12) - 1,712 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations