234 Shouts - 3,506,278 Scrobbles
Martina McBride (born Martina Mariea Schiff, July 29, 1966 in Sharon, Kansas) is an American country music singer.
Martina McBride released her honky tonk-flavored debut album The Time Has Come in 1992. Her first big hit was the single "My Baby Loves Me" from her more pop-oriented second album, 1993's The Way That I Am. She became even more visible in 1994 with the crossover success of her anti-domestic violence anthem "Independence Day", also from this album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsO holy night, the stars are brightly shining
It is the night of our dear Savior's birth
Long lay the world in sin and error pining
Till He appeared and the soul felt its worth
The thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices
- Concrete Angel - (4:13) - 7,577 plays
- LyricsWell she seemed all right by dawn's early light
Though she looked a little worried and weak
She tried to pretend he wasn't drinkin' again
But daddy left the proof on her cheek
And I was only eight years old that summer
- This One's For The Girls - (4:03) - 6,103 plays
- I'm Gonna Love You Through It - (3:48) - 4,376 plays
- My Baby Loves Me - (2:36) - 3,687 plays
- A Broken Wing - (3:37) - 3,862 plays
- Wild Angels - (3:45) - 2,862 plays
- Do You Hear What I Hear - (3:56) - 2,510 plays
- Silver Bells - (2:42) - 2,283 plays