Martin Solveig & Dragonette
84 Shouts - 1,087,534 Scrobbles
2009 couldn’t have gone much better for Martin Solveig who has long been synonymous with forward-thinking electronic music for over a decade. Fresher than ever, the Frenchman’s whirlwind year has seen him adorned by his homeland as well as re-establishing himself as an electro-pop icon, not to mention breaking into the top 50 of DJ Mag’s prestigious Top 100 poll. Awarded the Chevalier des Arts et des Lettres for his contribution to the arts in his homeland and across the world, appreciation for Solveig’s work is greater than ever...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hello - (3:09) - 13,949 plays
- Hello (Radio Edit) - (3:13) - 1,900 plays
- Hello (Single Edit) - (4:42) - 2,120 plays
- Can't Stop - (3:37) - 1,195 plays
- Hello (Club Edit) - (5:33) - 741 plays
- Boys & Girls - (3:41) - 984 plays
- Hello (Sidney Samson Remix) - (5:18) - 582 plays
- Hello (Michael Woods Remix) - (7:18) - 499 plays
- Hello (Dada Life Remix) - (5:33) - 422 plays
- Big In Japan - (2:59) - 290 plays