20 Shouts - 104,679 Scrobbles
Martin Galway is one of the most revered Commodore 64 composers of the 80s. During the eighties, Martin made music for many of the popular Commodore 64 games, and became one of the most famous SID artists. Galway is best known for his soaring, anthemic compositions, for making heavy use of the SID chip's ring modulation feature, and for compositions which made unconventional changes to SID register settings while notes were playing (producing his trademark echoey sound). Perhaps his most famous song is the title-piece for Comic Bakery, a sweeping 3-voice masterpiece.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Comic Bakery - (3:11) - 1,344 plays
- Arkanoid - (2:24) - 867 plays
- Parallax - (11:25) - 288 plays
- Wizball - (5:14) - 150 plays
- Terra Cresta - (3:49) - 44 plays
- Ocean Loader 2 - 72 plays
- Hyper Sports - (2:57) - 22 plays
- Green Beret - 43 plays
- Rambo Loader - (3:35) - 24 plays
- Yie Ar Kung Fu - 25 plays