13 Shouts - 227,007 Scrobbles
Martin Carthy (born May 21, 1941) is an English folk singer and guitarist who has remained one of the most influential figures in British traditional music, inspiring contemporaries such as Bob Dylan and Paul Simon and later artists such as Richard Thompson since he emerged as a young musician in the early days of the folk revival. He was born in Hatfield and grew up in Hampstead, London. After training as an actor he sang in coffee bars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Scarborough Fair - (3:26) - 836 plays
- Lord Franklin - (3:39) - 300 plays
- Her Servant Man - (4:18) - 217 plays
- High Germany - (2:35) - 272 plays
- Sovay - (2:13) - 223 plays
- Famous Flower Of Serving Men - (10:18) - 203 plays
- Happiness - (4:18) - 243 plays
- Lovely Joan - (3:13) - 244 plays
- Lord Randall - (4:14) - 171 plays
- The Wind That Shakes The Barley - (4:30) - 166 plays