294 Shouts - 3,780,757 Scrobbles
Martha Wainwright (b. 1976 in Montreal, Quebec) is a Canadian-American singer-songwriter. Daughter of Loudon Wainwright III and Kate McGarrigle, and the sister of Rufus Wainwright, she has frequently appeared on recordings by her family members, the McGarrigle Sisters and Family and has released several independent EPs. Wainwright released an independent cassette, Ground Floor, in 1997. The following year, her song "Year of the Dragon" appeared on The McGarrigle Hour, an album released by Kate & Anna McGarrigle.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bloody Mother Fucking Asshole - (3:14) - 8,596 plays
- Proserpina - (4:05) - 4,731 plays
- Tower Of Song - (3:44) - 2,434 plays
- Factory - (3:31) - 2,556 plays
- Far Away - (2:54) - 2,210 plays
- When The Day Is Short - (3:45) - 2,214 plays
- You Cheated Me - (3:14) - 1,791 plays
- Can You Believe It? - (3:24) - 1,567 plays
- These Flowers - (4:09) - 1,345 plays
- Ball & Chain - (3:17) - 1,364 plays