4 Shouts - 47,859 Scrobbles
Martha Tilton (November 14, 1915, Corpus Christi, Texas - December 8, 2006, Brentwood, Los Angeles, California) was an American popular singer during America's swing era and traditional pop period. She is best known for her 1939 recording of "And the Angels Sing" with Benny Goodman. She was sometimes introduced as "The Liltin' Miss Tilton". Tilton and her family lived in Texas and Kansas, relocating to Los Angeles when she was seven years old.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- And the Angels Sing - (3:21) - 478 plays
- I'll Walk Alone - (3:17) - 142 plays
- You Go to My Head - (2:49) - 111 plays
- That's My Desire - (2:54) - 110 plays
- Deep Purple - (3:08) - 74 plays
- That Old Feeling - (2:24) - 61 plays
- A Stranger In Town - (3:12) - 67 plays
- All of Me - (2:17) - 86 plays
- A Fine Romance - (2:44) - 71 plays
- You Turned the Tables on Me - (2:43) - 24 plays