28 Shouts - 184,738 Scrobbles
Martha Tilston (born in 1975 or 1976 in Brighton, East Sussex) is an English singer, songwriter and guitarist. Her music combines many aspects of English and Irish folk music with more modern acoustic styles, and perceptive lyrics combining personal subjects with political, social and environmental themes. Tilston is the daughter of acclaimed songwriter Steve Tilston and step-daughter of singer Maggie Boyle. She began writing songs at an early age.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lovely On The Water - (5:14) - 257 plays
- Shipwreckers - (4:08) - 239 plays
- Blackwater Side - (4:02) - 234 plays
- Lowlands Of Holland - (3:54) - 228 plays
- Fisherlad Of Whitby - (5:20) - 216 plays
- House Carpenter - (4:22) - 201 plays
- Shallow Brown - (3:56) - 198 plays
- Artificial - (4:38) - 161 plays
- Mermaid Of Zennor - (9:16) - 175 plays
- Waters of Tyne - (2:25) - 157 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online