8 Shouts - 54,440 Scrobbles
Marshall Hain were a British pop-rock duo, well known for having a UK Top 3 hit single in the summer of 1978 called "Dancing In The City". In the United States the song reached #43 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in the winter of 1979. The group's members were keyboard player Julian Marshall, and vocalist and bass player Kit Hain. They followed this up with the ballad "Coming Home", which reached number 39 in the UK Singles Chart later that year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dancing in the City - (3:45) - 2,431 plays
- Take My Number - (2:51) - 79 plays
- Dancing In The City - 1999 Digital Remaster - (3:44) - 31 plays
- Coming Home - (4:14) - 64 plays
- Different Point - (3:32) - 4 plays
- Real Satisfaction - (3:34) - 4 plays
- You Two - (3:14) - 4 plays
- Free Ride - (4:06) - 3 plays
- Back To Green - (6:44) - 3 plays
- Mrs The Train - (3:40) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online