7 Shouts - 49,990 Scrobbles
Marshall Hain were a British pop-rock duo, well known for having a UK Top 3 hit single in the summer of 1978 called "Dancing In The City". In the United States the song reached #43 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in the winter of 1979. The group's members were keyboard player Julian Marshall, and vocalist and bass player Kit Hain. They followed this up with the ballad "Coming Home", which reached number 39 in the UK Singles Chart later that year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dancing in the City - (3:45) - 2,303 plays
- Take My Number - (2:51) - 102 plays
- Coming Home - (4:14) - 71 plays
- Dancing In The City - 1999 Digital Remaster - (3:44) - 29 plays
- Dancing In The City (1999 Digital Remaster) - (3:46) - 15 plays
- Different Point - (3:32) - 14 plays
- Mrs The Train - (3:40) - 10 plays
- Free Ride - (4:06) - 9 plays
- Take My Rumber - (1:19) - 8 plays
- Back To The Green - (6:00) - 8 plays