8,688 Shouts - 83,899,786 Scrobbles
Capturing their first of three Grammy Awards as 'Best New Artist of 2005' and then going on to sell more than 17 million albums worldwide, the American pop and rock band Maroon 5’s releases have gone gold and platinum in over 35 countries. Originally starting out in 1994 as an alternative rock/power pop band called Kara's Flowers, the group took in guitarist Jimmy Valentine and changed their name to Maroon 5 as they moved on to more R&B and smooth pop influences. Maroon 5 won over fans and critics alike with the sleek, emotional sound they introduced on their debut album, Songs About Jane.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One More Night - (3:40) - 286,510 plays
- She Will Be Loved - (4:17) - 225,648 plays
- This Love - (3:26) - 183,309 plays
- Love Somebody - (3:48) - 200,249 plays
- Sunday Morning - (4:05) - 136,287 plays
- Daylight - (3:45) - 162,177 plays
- Payphone - (3:51) - 142,234 plays
- Misery - (3:30) - 108,045 plays
- Harder to Breathe - (2:54) - 105,977 plays
- Moves Like Jagger - Studio Recording From The Voice Performance - (3:21) - 78,622 plays