8,641 Shouts - 81,951,168 Scrobbles
Capturing their first of three Grammy Awards as 'Best New Artist of 2005' and then going on to sell more than 17 million albums worldwide, the American pop and rock band Maroon 5’s releases have gone gold and platinum in over 35 countries. Originally starting out in 1995 as an alternative rock/power pop band called Kara's Flowers, the group took in guitarist Jimmy Valentine and changed their name to Maroon 5 as they moved on to more R&B and smooth pop influences. Maroon 5 won over fans and critics alike with the sleek, emotional sound they introduced on their debut album, Songs About Jane.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou and I go hard at each other like we're going to war.
You and I go rough, we keep throwing things and slamming the door.
You and I get so dysfunctional, we start keeping score.
You and I get sick, yeah, I know that we can't do this no more.
Yeah, but baby there you go again, there you go again, making me love you.
- LyricsBeauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else
I drove for miles and miles
- LyricsI was so high I did not recognize
The fire burning in her eyes
The chaos that controlled my mind
Whispered goodbye as she got on a plane
Never to return again
- LyricsI know your insides are feeling so hollow
And its a hard pill for you to swallow
Yeah, but if I fall for you
I'll never recover
- LyricsHere I am waiting, I'll have to leave soon, why am I holding on
We knew this day would come, we knew it all along
How did it come so fast
This is our last night, but its late and I'm tryin not to sleep
Cuz I know, when I wake I will have to slip away
- Sunday Morning - (4:05) - 149,163 plays
- Payphone - (3:51) - 173,311 plays
- Misery - (3:30) - 126,370 plays
- Harder to Breathe - (2:54) - 115,547 plays
- Lucky Strike - (3:05) - 115,117 plays