173 Shouts - 1,119,873 Scrobbles
Marie Magdelene Dietrich von Losch (aka Marlene) was born in Schöneberg bei Berlin, Germany on December 27, 1901. Her father was an army officer who had served in the Franco-Prussian War. Because of his constant absences due to his army duties, Marlene and the family had to rely on themselves. After he died, while she was 11, Marlene's mother married Eduard von Losch and he adopted the Dietrich children.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsFalling in love again
Never wanted to
What am I to do?
I can't help it
Love's always been my game
- LyricsUnderneath the lantern by the barrack gate
Darling I remember the way you used to wait
Twas there that you whispered tenderly
That you loved me
You'd always be
- Lili Marleen - (3:00) - 1,938 plays
- Where Have All The Flowers Gone - (3:37) - 1,685 plays
- Lili Marleen. - (3:00) - 1,464 plays
- Ich bin von Kopf bis Fuss auf Liebe eingestellt - (2:57) - 1,251 plays
- Ich bin die fesche Lola - (2:37) - 1,424 plays
- You Do Something To Me - (2:59) - 1,305 plays
- Sag Mir Wo Die Blumen Sind (Where Have All The Flowers Gone) - (3:38) - 1,374 plays
- La Vie En Rose - (3:08) - 1,078 plays