Mark Van Hoen
29 Shouts - 113,413 Scrobbles
Mark Van Hoen occupies the shadier, more melancholic side of electronic music, assembling records of unmistakable beauty out of shards of dark, somewhat foreboding textures and arrangements. A London native working in TV and radio before concentrating full-time on recording for release, Van Hoen produced a string of highly thought-of releases for the R&S subsidiary Apollo, and experimental label Touch in a relatively short period of time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Look back - (4:16) - 186 plays
- Look into My Eyes - (4:22) - 178 plays
- Put My Trust in You - (6:32) - 172 plays
- Where were You - (4:40) - 149 plays
- I Remember - (5:50) - 130 plays
- Garabndl x - (3:56) - 143 plays
- No Distance (except the one between You and Me) - (3:37) - 119 plays
- Unknown Host - (4:16) - 112 plays
- He Run Far - (5:38) - 113 plays
- real love - (8:00) - 108 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online