Mark Van Hoen
29 Shouts - 110,053 Scrobbles
Mark Van Hoen occupies the shadier, more melancholic side of electronic music, assembling records of unmistakable beauty out of shards of dark, somewhat foreboding textures and arrangements. A London native working in TV and radio before concentrating full-time on recording for release, Van Hoen produced a string of highly thought-of releases for the R&S subsidiary Apollo, and experimental label Touch in a relatively short period of time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Put My Trust in You - (6:32) - 257 plays
- Don't Look back - (4:16) - 234 plays
- Look into My Eyes - (4:22) - 165 plays
- Where Is the Truth - (4:11) - 157 plays
- Where were You - (4:40) - 176 plays
- He Run Far - (5:38) - 128 plays
- No Distance (except the one between You and Me) - (3:37) - 135 plays
- real love - (8:00) - 132 plays
- I Remember - (5:50) - 125 plays
- I Need Silence - (5:42) - 115 plays