Mark Ronson & The Business Intl
260 Shouts - 3,511,896 Scrobbles
At the launch of his most recent Gucci pop-up store in London, Ronson confirmed the name of his new album Record Collection, and said that he hoped to have it out by September 2010. Additionally, Ronson announced the name of his new band, "The Business Intl.'", which is the alias adopted by Ronson on the third studio album. The first single "Bang Bang Bang". which featured rapper Q-Tip and singer MNDR was released on 12 July 2010, where it peaked at number 6 on the UK Singles Chart, giving Ronson his fourth Top 10 hit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bang Bang Bang - (4:05) - 3,078 plays
- Somebody To Love Me - (4:59) - 1,952 plays
- The Bike Song - (4:23) - 1,417 plays
- Bang Bang Bang (feat. Q-Tip & MNDR) - (4:05) - 1,498 plays
- The Colour of Crumar - (1:29) - 973 plays
- Circuit Breaker - (4:24) - 976 plays
- Missing Words - (1:29) - 755 plays
- Selector - (1:06) - 834 plays
- Record Collection - (3:49) - 786 plays
- Lose It (In the End) - (2:23) - 726 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online