Mark Ronson & The Business Intl
260 Shouts - 3,513,052 Scrobbles
At the launch of his most recent Gucci pop-up store in London, Ronson confirmed the name of his new album Record Collection, and said that he hoped to have it out by September 2010. Additionally, Ronson announced the name of his new band, "The Business Intl.'", which is the alias adopted by Ronson on the third studio album. The first single "Bang Bang Bang". which featured rapper Q-Tip and singer MNDR was released on 12 July 2010, where it peaked at number 6 on the UK Singles Chart, giving Ronson his fourth Top 10 hit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bang Bang Bang - (4:05) - 2,852 plays
- Somebody To Love Me - (4:59) - 1,738 plays
- The Bike Song - (4:23) - 1,394 plays
- Bang Bang Bang (feat. Q-Tip & MNDR) - (4:05) - 1,937 plays
- The Colour of Crumar - (1:29) - 993 plays
- Circuit Breaker - (4:24) - 1,000 plays
- Selector - (1:06) - 831 plays
- Missing Words - (1:29) - 771 plays
- Lose It (In the End) - (2:23) - 705 plays
- Lose It (In The End) (feat. Ghostface Killah & Alex Greenwald) - (2:30) - 614 plays