Mark Ronson & The Business Intl
260 Shouts - 3,522,141 Scrobbles
At the launch of his most recent Gucci pop-up store in London, Ronson confirmed the name of his new album Record Collection, and said that he hoped to have it out by September 2010. Additionally, Ronson announced the name of his new band, "The Business Intl.'", which is the alias adopted by Ronson on the third studio album. The first single "Bang Bang Bang". which featured rapper Q-Tip and singer MNDR was released on 12 July 2010, where it peaked at number 6 on the UK Singles Chart, giving Ronson his fourth Top 10 hit.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bang Bang Bang - (4:05) - 2,752 plays
- Somebody To Love Me - (4:59) - 1,652 plays
- Bang Bang Bang (feat. Q-Tip & MNDR) - (4:05) - 1,954 plays
- The Bike Song - (4:23) - 1,331 plays
- The Colour of Crumar - (1:29) - 959 plays
- Circuit Breaker - (4:24) - 987 plays
- Selector - (1:06) - 812 plays
- Missing Words - (1:29) - 770 plays
- Lose It (In The End) (feat. Ghostface Killah & Alex Greenwald) - (2:30) - 659 plays
- Lose It (In the End) - (2:23) - 686 plays