5 Shouts - 95,857 Scrobbles
Mark Olson is one of the founding members of acclaimed alternative country bands The Jayhawks and The Original Harmony Ridge Creek Dippers and a respected singer/songwriter in his own right. Olson formed The Jayhawks in 1985 with singer/guitarist Gary Louris and was originally the principal singer/songwriter in the group. Along with Marc Perlman (bass) and Thad Spencer (drums), they released their eponymous debut album in 1986 through independent label Bunkhouse Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat would you do at the end of the day?
If you lost everything that was good
Stand up and fight or would you turn take flight
Please tell me 'cause I'm asking you
Little bird of freedom fly our way
- LyricsDaylight, comes a sound
We walked across Clifton Bridge
Which way would it be, up or down?
We laid our cards on the table
I woke up before the sun
- LyricsPoor Michaels boat is taking in water
That wont surprise some of you
He set off with so many big plans
Ain't it funny how big plans fall through
Still I trust in one moment there with you
- LyricsI remember our winter song
Slipping on a frozen lake
There Ill miss you when youre gone
Oh, this winter song
Another cup of Brunel wine
- Bluebell Song - (3:37) - 62 plays
- Look Into The Night - (3:39) - 65 plays
- Morning Dove - (4:34) - 57 plays
- Sandy Denny - (3:34) - 51 plays
- National Express - (4:04) - 57 plays
- Salvation Blues - (3:31) - 49 plays