15 Shouts - 46,903 Scrobbles
Mark James Morriss (born October 18, 1971 in England) is the lead singer and songwriter for English band The Bluetones, as well as older brother of bassist Scott Morriss. The Bluetones have released five albums, two 'Best Ofs' and have had a clutch of top 40 singles. They are one of the few bands who can genuinely said to have "survived Britpop." He released his debut album, "Memory Muscle" in June 2008 to quiet critical acclaim. A gentler, folk-tinged record, it includes four re-recorded tracks which had previously been released under the name "Fi-Lo Beddow" as an EP in Feb 2006.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Is The Lie (And that's The Truth) - (2:22) - 274 plays
- Consuela - (4:06) - 178 plays
- A Flash Of Darkness - (3:14) - 152 plays
- Nightcall - (4:59) - 133 plays
- It's Hard To Be Good All The Time - (4:08) - 145 plays
- Pink Bullets - (3:39) - 133 plays
- Guilty Again - (3:37) - 125 plays
- Space Cadet - (3:37) - 195 plays
- Low Company - (3:59) - 119 plays
- Life Without F(r)iction - (5:05) - 106 plays