426 Shouts - 3,087,360 Scrobbles
Mark Morgan is a composer who works in Film, TV, and Video Games. His most popular works are his hauntingly ambient scores to Fallout, Fallout 2 and Planescape: Torment. In another life he was a member of the San Francisco band Starship, and as a keyboard player toured and recorded with many influential artists.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Industrial Junk - (3:06) - 3,425 plays
- Metallic Monks - (3:27) - 3,571 plays
- City of the Dead - (3:08) - 3,567 plays
- Vats of Goo - (3:10) - 2,884 plays
- Moribund World - (3:06) - 2,980 plays
- Desert Wind - (3:18) - 2,862 plays
- A Trader's Life - (4:00) - 3,059 plays
- Radiation Storm - (3:54) - 3,358 plays
- City of Lost Angels - (3:35) - 2,789 plays
- My Chrysalis Highwayman - (1:08) - 2,106 plays