222 Shouts - 1,948,324 Scrobbles
Mark Kozelek (born January 24, 1967, in Massillon, Ohio) is an American musician, songwriter and producer. He is best known as the frontman of both Sun Kil Moon and Red House Painters. Kozelek was born and raised in Massillon, Ohio. Upon relocating to Atlanta, Georgia, he met drummer Anthony Koutsos. After the pair moved once again to San Francisco, California, Red House Painters formed in 1989 with the addition of guitarist Gorden Mack and bassist Jerry Vessel.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Up To My Neck In You - (2:38) - 11,705 plays
- Away in a Manger - (1:58) - 6,354 plays
- O Christmas Tree - (2:56) - 5,506 plays
- Christmas Time is Here - (3:58) - 6,318 plays
- 2,000 Miles - (2:49) - 5,729 plays
- O Come All Ye Faithful - (3:20) - 4,384 plays
- Do You Hear What I Hear - (2:46) - 3,883 plays
- O Little Town of Bethlehem - (2:54) - 3,697 plays
- Silent Night - (2:58) - 3,674 plays
- God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen - (3:11) - 3,694 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online