118 Shouts - 1,762,124 Scrobbles
Mark Isham (born September 7, 1951) is an American trumpeter, synthesist, and composer. He works in a variety of genres, including jazz, electronic, and film. Isham was born in New York City. He studied classical music at an early age and played trumpet, piano and violin. The Isham family later moved to San Francisco, where Mark found work in several of the local orchestras. He also became actively involved in the Bay Area rock and roll scene of the 1960s, performing live with several of the local groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Our Eyes Aren't What Make Us See - (3:58) - 19,151 plays
- Jackie Robinson - (6:46) - 2,003 plays
- Building A Family - (1:57) - 2,779 plays
- Tibet Part II - (4:54) - 837 plays
- On The Threshold Of Liberty - (7:28) - 669 plays
- Sense of Touch - (4:03) - 752 plays
- Once Upon A Time Orchestral Suite - (4:13) - 925 plays
- True Love - (4:45) - 689 plays
- Cinderella - (1:44) - 465 plays
- Listen to the Beethoven - (5:29) - 625 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online