119 Shouts - 1,799,791 Scrobbles
Mark Isham (born September 7, 1951) is an American trumpeter, synthesist, and composer. He works in a variety of genres, including jazz, electronic, and film. Isham was born in New York City. He studied classical music at an early age and played trumpet, piano and violin. The Isham family later moved to San Francisco, where Mark found work in several of the local orchestras. He also became actively involved in the Bay Area rock and roll scene of the 1960s, performing live with several of the local groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Our Eyes Aren't What Make Us See - (3:58) - 18,629 plays
- Jackie Robinson - (6:46) - 2,037 plays
- Building A Family - (1:57) - 2,295 plays
- Sense of Touch - (4:03) - 793 plays
- Tibet Part II - (4:54) - 783 plays
- On The Threshold Of Liberty - (7:28) - 607 plays
- Once Upon A Time Orchestral Suite - (4:13) - 878 plays
- Listen to the Beethoven - (5:29) - 550 plays
- Lazy Afternoon - (3:50) - 403 plays
- True Love - (4:45) - 1,128 plays