119 Shouts - 1,808,272 Scrobbles
Mark Isham (born September 7, 1951) is an American trumpeter, synthesist, and composer. He works in a variety of genres, including jazz, electronic, and film. Isham was born in New York City. He studied classical music at an early age and played trumpet, piano and violin. The Isham family later moved to San Francisco, where Mark found work in several of the local orchestras. He also became actively involved in the Bay Area rock and roll scene of the 1960s, performing live with several of the local groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Our Eyes Aren't What Make Us See - (3:58) - 18,601 plays
- Jackie Robinson - (6:46) - 1,828 plays
- Building A Family - (1:57) - 2,043 plays
- Sense of Touch - (4:03) - 681 plays
- Tibet Part II - (4:54) - 942 plays
- On The Threshold Of Liberty - (7:28) - 586 plays
- Once Upon A Time Orchestral Suite - (4:13) - 771 plays
- Listen to the Beethoven - (5:29) - 568 plays
- Lazy Afternoon - (3:50) - 413 plays
- Raffles In Rio - (4:39) - 378 plays