118 Shouts - 1,774,857 Scrobbles
Mark Isham (born September 7, 1951) is an American trumpeter, synthesist, and composer. He works in a variety of genres, including jazz, electronic, and film. Isham was born in New York City. He studied classical music at an early age and played trumpet, piano and violin. The Isham family later moved to San Francisco, where Mark found work in several of the local orchestras. He also became actively involved in the Bay Area rock and roll scene of the 1960s, performing live with several of the local groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Our Eyes Aren't What Make Us See - (3:58) - 19,011 plays
- Jackie Robinson - (6:46) - 2,297 plays
- Building A Family - (1:57) - 2,507 plays
- Sense of Touch - (4:03) - 804 plays
- Tibet Part II - (4:54) - 774 plays
- On The Threshold Of Liberty - (7:28) - 633 plays
- Once Upon A Time Orchestral Suite - (4:13) - 918 plays
- Listen to the Beethoven - (5:29) - 613 plays
- Lazy Afternoon - (3:50) - 405 plays
- True Love - (4:45) - 921 plays