115 Shouts - 1,639,021 Scrobbles
Mark Isham (born September 7, 1951) is an American trumpeter, synthesist, and composer. He works in a variety of genres, including jazz, electronic, and film. Isham was born in New York City. He studied classical music at an early age and played trumpet, piano and violin. The Isham family later moved to San Francisco, where Mark found work in several of the local orchestras. He also became actively involved in the Bay Area rock and roll scene of the 1960s, performing live with several of the local groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Our Eyes Aren't What Make Us See - (3:58) - 11,437 plays
- Building a Family - (1:57) - 2,480 plays
- Jackie Robinson - (6:46) - 1,117 plays
- October Sky - (4:30) - 1,486 plays
- Sense of Touch - (4:03) - 1,228 plays
- Tibet Part II - (4:54) - 1,392 plays
- Flames - (8:00) - 769 plays
- Lazy Afternoon - (3:50) - 624 plays
- On The Threshold Of Liberty - (7:28) - 658 plays
- Cinderella - (1:44) - 625 plays