118 Shouts - 1,728,620 Scrobbles
Mark Isham (born September 7, 1951) is an American trumpeter, synthesist, and composer. He works in a variety of genres, including jazz, electronic, and film. Isham was born in New York City. He studied classical music at an early age and played trumpet, piano and violin. The Isham family later moved to San Francisco, where Mark found work in several of the local orchestras. He also became actively involved in the Bay Area rock and roll scene of the 1960s, performing live with several of the local groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Our Eyes Aren't What Make Us See - (3:58) - 17,804 plays
- Jackie Robinson - (6:46) - 1,553 plays
- Building A Family - (1:57) - 2,770 plays
- On The Threshold Of Liberty - (7:28) - 665 plays
- Tibet Part II - (4:54) - 880 plays
- Sense of Touch - (4:03) - 768 plays
- Once Upon A Time Orchestral Suite - (4:13) - 945 plays
- Cinderella - (1:44) - 430 plays
- True Love - (4:45) - 532 plays
- Listen to the Beethoven - (5:29) - 598 plays