118 Shouts - 1,750,215 Scrobbles
Mark Isham (born September 7, 1951) is an American trumpeter, synthesist, and composer. He works in a variety of genres, including jazz, electronic, and film. Isham was born in New York City. He studied classical music at an early age and played trumpet, piano and violin. The Isham family later moved to San Francisco, where Mark found work in several of the local orchestras. He also became actively involved in the Bay Area rock and roll scene of the 1960s, performing live with several of the local groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Our Eyes Aren't What Make Us See - (3:58) - 18,344 plays
- Jackie Robinson - (6:46) - 1,739 plays
- Building A Family - (1:57) - 2,754 plays
- Tibet Part II - (4:54) - 905 plays
- On The Threshold Of Liberty - (7:28) - 669 plays
- Once Upon A Time Orchestral Suite - (4:13) - 916 plays
- Sense of Touch - (4:03) - 714 plays
- Cinderella - (1:44) - 463 plays
- True Love - (4:45) - 592 plays
- Listen to the Beethoven - (5:29) - 623 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online