112 Shouts - 1,495,203 Scrobbles
Mark Isham (born September 7, 1951) is an American trumpeter, synthesist, and composer. He works in a variety of genres, including jazz, electronic, and film. Isham was born in New York City. He studied classical music at an early age and played trumpet, piano and violin. The Isham family later moved to San Francisco, where Mark found work in several of the local orchestras. He also became actively involved in the Bay Area rock and roll scene of the 1960s, performing live with several of the local groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Our Eyes Aren't What Make Us See - (3:58) - 4,232 plays
- Raffles In Rio - (4:39) - 1,206 plays
- Sense of Touch - (4:03) - 1,736 plays
- Tibet Part II - (4:54) - 1,249 plays
- Building a Family - (1:57) - 1,694 plays
- A Tale Of Two Cities - (5:46) - 1,002 plays
- In The Blue Distance - (4:04) - 879 plays
- Lazy Afternoon - (3:51) - 856 plays
- Mist - (1:34) - 799 plays
- Flames - (8:00) - 872 plays