143 Shouts - 259,962 Scrobbles
Mark Allan Hoppus was born March 15, 1972 in Ridgecrest, California. Mark is one of the founding members of the Punk-Pop band blink-182 and indie/pop-punk band +44. He plays bass guitar, and sings. At the age of fifteen, Hoppus got his first bass from his father after helping him paint his house. Mark played bass and sang in the band Pier 69, primarily covering songs by The Cure. He also played in a band called The Attic Children in 1988. He later moved to San Diego to continue his studies in college, where he met Tom Delonge (another blink-182 member) through his little sister, Anne Hoppus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Transit - (4:01) - 1,068 plays
- In Transit Feat. Pete Wentz - (4:01) - 509 plays
- In Transit (feat. Pete Wentz) - (4:00) - 122 plays
- In Transit (with Pete Wentz) - (4:01) - 123 plays
- Wrecking Hotel Rooms - (3:22) - 17 plays
- Dementia - (3:31) - 27 plays
- Until the Stars Fall from the Sky - (3:06) - 17 plays
- Amoeba - (3:02) - 30 plays
- In Transit (ft. Pete Wentz) - (4:01) - 24 plays
- In Transit (featuring Pete Wentz) - (4:01) - 22 plays