30 Shouts - 168,379 Scrobbles
Mark Foster is the frontman of Foster the People, but he also makes solo songs. He grew up in Cleveland, Ohio. After high school, he didn't really know what he wanted to do. He even considered going to law school. But his dad suggested he go to LA to pursue music, and so he moved in with an uncle he had there. He worked a lot of different jobs, including at a cafe and going door to door to sell cutlery. Finally he found a job at Mophonics, composing music for commercials.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
My hands are tired
But my eyes are open
This modern denial
Has me broken
- Polartropic (You Don't Understand Me) - (4:24) - 817 plays
- Beautiful Day - (1:02) - 196 plays
- Like A Fire - (0:29) - 193 plays
- Pumped Up Kicks - (4:16) - 112 plays
- Sorry Little Lucy - (4:02) - 156 plays
- The Contender - (4:59) - 194 plays
- Spiderman - (5:22) - 62 plays
- Downtown - (3:39) - 65 plays
- Kong - (5:40) - 40 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online