6 Shouts - 10,304 Scrobbles
Mark Evans is a british singer who competed in the 2009 Your Country Needs You. Another artist known as Mark Evans is a comedy writer known for his Dickensian spoof "Bleak Expectations" broadcast in U.K. on BBC Radio 4, as well as working with the likes of Mitchell & Webb. Mark Evans was also the name of an early bassist for AC/DC, contributing to the albums T.N.T., Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap and Let There Be Rock before being replaced with Cliff Williams.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Childhood Cruelly Kippered - (27:56) - 5 plays
- Money Honey - (3:35) - 6 plays
- Bleak Expectations - S01 - E01 - A Perfect Childhood Cruelly Kippered - (27:58) - 3 plays
- Now, Last Time You Heard How - (3:09) - 11 plays
- We Were Bundled Aboard A Carriage, And As It - (2:42) - 3 plays
- I Don't Want To Talk About It - (2:00) - 5 plays
- A Painful Life Further Re-Miserabled - (28:15) - 4 plays
- While Harry's Misguided, Yet Oddly Incredibly - (5:04) - 2 plays
- On My Way Out, However A Mister Benevolent - (4:28) - 4 plays
- Harry Had His Theory, I Had Nothing - (1:53) - 3 plays