6 Shouts - 10,440 Scrobbles
Mark Evans is a british singer who competed in the 2009 Your Country Needs You. Another artist known as Mark Evans is a comedy writer known for his Dickensian spoof "Bleak Expectations" broadcast in U.K. on BBC Radio 4, as well as working with the likes of Mitchell & Webb. Mark Evans was also the name of an early bassist for AC/DC, contributing to the albums T.N.T., Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap and Let There Be Rock before being replaced with Cliff Williams.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Love - (2:30) - 7 plays
- Money Honey - (3:35) - 7 plays
- A Childhood Cruelly Kippered - (27:56) - 4 plays
- Higher Than a Shooting Star - (3:33) - 3 plays
- Bleak Expectations - S01 - E03 - A Youth Utterly Crocked - (28:00) - 5 plays
- Song: The Parting Glass - (3:07) - 2 plays
- Bleak Expectations - S01 - E02 - An Adolescence Utterly Trashed - (27:58) - 4 plays
- A Young Love Mercilessly Dismembered - (28:02) - 8 plays
- A Youth Utterly Crocked - (27:59) - 4 plays
- With The Recent Ending Of The Wars Against France... - (2:10) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online