Mark David Manders
0 Shouts - 17,834 Scrobbles
From Mark's bio on his website: "Mark David Manders has been a mainstay in Texas music for over twenty years. His music reflects his life: an intriguing dichotomy of the introspective soul searcher and the beer swilling, drunken poet. His shows are high energy and unapologetic. His songs reek of alcohol with an occasional hint of guilt. Yet there is a tapestry to his lyrics that reflects influences such as Guy Clark and Kris Kristofferson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All It Takes - (2:52) - 26 plays
- Clovis Highway - (4:14) - 19 plays
- One Too Many Roads - (4:42) - 14 plays
- Frio River - (3:53) - 13 plays
- The Fiddle Plays - (3:29) - 16 plays
- The Wedding Song - (3:51) - 9 plays
- Telephone Song - (3:14) - 8 plays
- Oxford, Mississippi - (2:58) - 10 plays
- Rodeo Song - (2:45) - 8 plays
- Cannonball (Austin Mix) - (3:00) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online