Mark Cool And The Folk Stars
0 Shouts - 1,332 Scrobbles
Mark Cool's grandfather played banjo and had a radio show with his bluegrass trio before Mark was born. Cool's dad collected Johnny Cash lp's and fed him a steady diet of am radio country music. When he was a kid, his collective family (a group "hippies" living communally) would host touring folkies and put on concerts. All of this combined with being a guitar student of Libba Cotten's accompaniest and disciple, Dana Klipp, as a teen...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Babe It Ain't No Lie - (3:45) - 19 plays
- Keep On the Sunny Side - (2:30) - 11 plays
- Tonic and Gin - (2:28) - 15 plays
- Angel - (4:47) - 7 plays
- Foolish Dreams - (3:40) - 6 plays
- She's a Man - (4:44) - 5 plays
- Black Gold - (3:22) - 4 plays
- Keep On Thinkin Bout You - (2:46) - 6 plays
- Hole in My Heart - (5:12) - 3 plays
- Everyday - (1:30) - 4 plays