9 Shouts - 105,407 Scrobbles
Mark Collie (born January 18, 1956 in Waynesboro, Tennessee) is an American country singer/songwriter and occasional actor. His first single, "Something With a Ring to It" was co-written with Aaron Tippin. Randy Travis and Martina McBride have recorded his songs. In 1998, Collie appeared as Johnny Cash in the short film, "I Still Miss Someone". Shot mostly in stunning black and white, it captures a moment in time during Cash's darkest years of the mid 1960's.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI can hear what you're thinkin'
All your doubts and fear
And if you look in my eyes in time
You'll find the reason I'm here
And in time, all things shall pass away
- Even The Man In The Moon Is Crying - (3:43) - 161 plays
- LyricsShame, shame, shame, shame
You're stirring up that old flame
I know you'll steal my heart again
No way that I can win
Shame, shame, shame, shame
- LyricsI walked her to the plane in Phoenix
I said "Say hello to your mama."
She couldn't even look me in the eye
I drove out to the desert
Just like nothing happened
- LyricsWhen her high heels hit the floor
Let her go
When she sa-shays out the door
Let her go
There's an unspoken rule
- When the Sun Goes Down - (2:38) - 17 plays
- Something's Gonna Change Her Mind - (3:37) - 20 plays
- Hardin County Line - (3:28) - 15 plays
- Born and Raised in Black and White - (4:04) - 20 plays
- It Don't Take A Lot - (3:18) - 14 plays