0 Shouts - 100,539 Scrobbles
Mark Collie (born January 18, 1956 in Waynesboro, Tennessee) is an American country singer/songwriter and occasional actor.Read More...
His first single, "Something With a Ring to It" was co-written with Aaron Tippin.
Randy Travis and Martina McBride have recorded his songs.
In 1998, Collie appeared as Johnny Cash in the short film, "I Still Miss Someone". Shot mostly in stunning black and white, it captures a moment in time during Cash's darkest years of the mid 1960's.
In The Punisher he played Harry 'Heck' Thornton, an assassin who plays Frank Castle a song, "In Time" (written by Collie) before attempting to kill him.
Married with one son, Mark likes car racing, fishing, golfing, and used to ride bulls.
Mark is a diabetic and volunteers often for the American Diabetes Association. He also hosts the "Mark Collie Celebrity Motorsports Festival For Diabetes Cure", held every October in Nashville at the Nashville Speedway.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI can hear what you're thinkin'
All your doubts and fear
And if you look in my eyes in time
You'll find the reason I'm here
And in time, all things shall pass away
- Even The Man In The Moon Is Crying - 2,443 plays
- LyricsI walked her to the plane in Phoenix
I said "Say hello to your mama."
She couldn't even look me in the eye
I drove out to the desert
Just like nothing happened
- LyricsShame, shame, shame, shame
You're stirring up that old flame
I know you'll steal my heart again
No way that I can win
Shame, shame, shame, shame
- LyricsSome people go through life
Never knowing why they're here
They never find someone like you
The moment I touched your hand
And looked into your eyes
- Spirit Of A Boy, Wisdom Of A Man (2006 Remastered LP Version) - 213 plays
- Love To Burn - 290 plays
- Three Words, Two Hears, One Night (2006 Remastered LP Version) - 261 plays
- Let Her Go - 366 plays
- Something's Gonna Change Her Mind - 433 plays