13 Shouts - 810,369 Scrobbles
Chesnutt is the second son of Bobby Thomas Chesnutt and Norma Jean Nicholas. He learned to love music from his father, who was a singer and record collector. Chesnutt dropped out of school after his sophomore year of high school to begin playing with his father in clubs around Southeast Texas. When he turned 17, his father began to take him to Nashville, Tennessee to begin recording. For the next ten years, Chesnutt began to record on small regional labels while he was the house band for local Beaumont nightclub Cutters.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bubba Shot The Jukebox - (3:06) - 2,371 plays
- Goin' Through The Big D - (2:35) - 2,239 plays
- Brother Jukebox - (3:05) - 1,520 plays
- It's A Little Too Late - (2:43) - 1,343 plays
- Too Cold At Home - (3:39) - 1,475 plays
- I Don't Need Your Rockin' Chair - Version w/special guests - (2:49) - 1,238 plays
- I Just Wanted You To Know - (3:22) - 1,003 plays
- It Sure Is Monday - (2:57) - 955 plays
- I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - (4:06) - 870 plays
- Almost Goodbye - (4:10) - 812 plays