3 Shouts - 22,783 Scrobbles
At 9 years old, he was among a dancing crowd of 10,000 watching the late South African pop star Brenda Fassie at Somhlolo Soccer Stadium, Swaziland, Africa. With apartheid still strong next door in South Africa, this concert reverberated on many levels: musically, socially, and politically. Mix this life-defining experience with Manitoban-Québécois roots, a stylistically diverse musical repertoire that eagerly lends itself to his modern-indie folk sound, the piano, accordian, guitar, and a voice that disarms his audiences, and you have the multi-faceted sound of Mark Berube.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Carnival - (3:42) - 603 plays
- Russian Doll - (3:19) - 245 plays
- Confessions To A Streetlight - (3:26) - 270 plays
- Ethiopia - (4:01) - 214 plays
- Oak Tree - (3:02) - 116 plays
- Mississippi Prom - (3:47) - 99 plays
- Queen and Country - (3:17) - 106 plays
- Another Century - (3:41) - 93 plays
- Cardinal Cloven Light - (0:45) - 93 plays
- The Good, The Bad, And The Photograph - (3:31) - 85 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online