3 Shouts - 17,615 Scrobbles
At 9 years old, he was among a dancing crowd of 10,000 watching the late South African pop star Brenda Fassie at Somhlolo Soccer Stadium, Swaziland, Africa. With apartheid still strong next door in South Africa, this concert reverberated on many levels: musically, socially, and politically. Mix this life-defining experience with Manitoban-Québécois roots, a stylistically diverse musical repertoire that eagerly lends itself to his modern-indie folk sound, the piano, accordian, guitar, and a voice that disarms his audiences, and you have the multi-faceted sound of Mark Berube.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Russian Doll - (3:19) - 606 plays
- Carnival - (3:42) - 248 plays
- Confessions To A Streetlight - (3:26) - 187 plays
- Ethiopia - (4:01) - 178 plays
- Queen and Country - (3:17) - 147 plays
- Oak Tree - (3:02) - 161 plays
- The Good, The Bad, And The Photograph - (3:31) - 128 plays
- Mississippi Prom - (3:47) - 144 plays
- Cardinal Cloven Light - (0:45) - 154 plays
- Another Century - (3:41) - 111 plays