3 Shouts - 22,074 Scrobbles
At 9 years old, he was among a dancing crowd of 10,000 watching the late South African pop star Brenda Fassie at Somhlolo Soccer Stadium, Swaziland, Africa. With apartheid still strong next door in South Africa, this concert reverberated on many levels: musically, socially, and politically. Mix this life-defining experience with Manitoban-Québécois roots, a stylistically diverse musical repertoire that eagerly lends itself to his modern-indie folk sound, the piano, accordian, guitar, and a voice that disarms his audiences, and you have the multi-faceted sound of Mark Berube.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Carnival - (3:42) - 664 plays
- Confessions To A Streetlight - (3:26) - 449 plays
- Russian Doll - (3:19) - 359 plays
- Ethiopia - (4:01) - 272 plays
- Oak Tree - (3:02) - 179 plays
- Mississippi Prom - (3:47) - 149 plays
- Queen and Country - (3:17) - 152 plays
- Another Century - (3:41) - 135 plays
- Cardinal Cloven Light - (0:45) - 171 plays
- Beer Garden - (1:54) - 126 plays