He may only be 23 years old, but singer/songwriter Mark Alan has already experienced a roller coaster ride as a recording artist. The troubadours spent the past nine years in the spotlight, first appearing in a pair of Minneapolis based bands before running the solo route, which hes successfully straddled full time for the past five years. Along the way hes sold out a pressing of his 2001 indie album Here I Am, racked up an additional string of sales with 2004's Something That Lasts and broke additional boundaries both publicly and critically with 2005's The Broken EP.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crazy Man - (4:17) - 8 plays
- Stars Are Falling - (3:55) - 5 plays
- 30:15 - (6:53) - 6 plays
- Make It Through Together - (4:02) - 2 plays
- Afterword - (1:37) - 2 plays
- Breathe In - (1:25) - 2 plays
- There I Go Again - 1 plays
- Starlings - (4:19) - 1 plays
- Brown Sugar Biscuits - 1 plays
- Emmanuel, God Is With Us - (4:22) - 1 plays