55 Shouts - 570,287 Scrobbles
Few people know that before Everything But the Girl, Tracey Thorn played acoustic lo-fi pop along with Gina Hartman and sisters Alice Fox and Jane Fox in Marine Girls. Formed in 1980, they released their debut album Beach Party in 1981. Snapped up by indie Cherry Red, their follow up and last album was Lazy Ways released in 1983. It was produced by Stuart Moxham from Young Marble Giants and showcased a little more polished, mature sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Place in the Sun - (2:29) - 3,343 plays
- Honey - (2:02) - 2,553 plays
- Don't Come Back - (2:05) - 2,100 plays
- In Love - (1:54) - 2,267 plays
- Leave Me With the Boy - (1:50) - 1,792 plays
- Love to Know - (2:52) - 1,725 plays
- Falling Again - (1:46) - 1,623 plays
- Lazy Ways - (2:42) - 1,536 plays
- A Different Light - (2:22) - 1,511 plays
- Fever - (2:14) - 1,324 plays