19 Shouts - 57,781 Scrobbles
There is a risk of speaking about Marina Gallardo without actually speaking about her. One could begin by either mentioning Remate - as her main confidant and principal defender, who also produced her first demo and was responsible for the sound in her debut album. - or by speaking about Paco Loco, who recorded and mixed "Working To Speak" in five days at his studios in El Puerto de Santa Maria, in the exact place where Marina was born.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Beast In Me - (2:26) - 113 plays
- Stones - (3:02) - 70 plays
- Golden Ears - (2:36) - 99 plays
- The War Inside - (4:38) - 51 plays
- Nora - (1:44) - 66 plays
- The Squawking Bird - (1:49) - 52 plays
- Words - (2:13) - 60 plays
- Recurrent Dream - (4:22) - 36 plays
- Smile - (1:40) - 28 plays
- Cold Eye - (4:12) - 47 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online