1,613 Shouts - 11,820,640 Scrobbles
Marillion are a rock band formed in Aylesbury, England . Their 30-year career is marked by two distinctive phases; the early years fronted by Fish which saw their greatest commercial success, and much longer period fronted by Steve Hogarth in which the band have constantly re-invented themselves so as to continue to be relevant into the 21st century. The Fish era is often categorized as neo-progressive.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDo you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
By the way didn't I break your heart?
- LyricsI was walkin' in the park
Dreamin' of a spark
When I heard the sprinklers whisper
Shimmer in the haze of summer lawns
Then I heard the children singin'
- LyricsHuddled in the safety of a pseudo silk kimono
Wearing bracelets of smoke, naked of understanding
Nicotine smears, long, long dried tears, invisible tears
Safe in my own words, learning from my own words, cruel joke, cruel joke
Huddled in the safety of a pseudo silk kimono
- LyricsGarden party held today
Invites call the debs to play
Social climbers polish ladders
Wayward sons again have fathers
"Hello, dad!", "Hello, dad!"
- LyricsA love song with no validity
Pretend you never meant that much to me
Numb, a Valium child, bored by meaningless collisions
A lonely stretch of headlight, diamonds trapped in black ice
A mirror cracked among the white lines
- White Feather - (2:24) - 7,404 plays
- Script for a Jester's Tear - (8:42) - 8,182 plays
- He Knows You Know - (3:31) - 7,303 plays
- Gaza - (17:33) - 10,496 plays
- Incommunicado - (5:01) - 6,633 plays