22 Shouts - 50,562 Scrobbles
Marihiko Hara is a sound artist and composer residing in Kyoto, Japan primarily working in the field of electronic and acoustic music for theatre and film, performance and visual arts. Thus far, at the age of 30, Marihiko has released albums with Home Normal and audiobulb (UK), Tench (US), leerraum (CH), Drone Sweet Drone (FR), Shrine and nightcruising (JP). "Credo" released by Home Normal (UK) was selected for the shortlist Best of 2011, Music For Sonic Installations (Headphone Commute).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online