38 Shouts - 92,316 Scrobbles
New album out February 2012 The Oslo-based quartet MARIBEL gained recognition in 2009 for their critically-acclaimed debut LP “Aesthetics”, blending Creation-era shoegaze with American rock and roll reminiscent of the Stooges. For their follow LP on Splendour the band have taken to classic film scores by John Barry, Henry Mancini, Henry Mancini and Ennio Morricone for the inspiration to create dark, slow-burning, atmospheric dream-pop.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jezebel Jive - (4:23) - 861 plays
- Falling Down the Stairs - (4:50) - 612 plays
- You Bring the Sadness - (2:18) - 641 plays
- Deflowers - (3:29) - 596 plays
- Perfumed - (3:44) - 450 plays
- Taste The Trash - (2:48) - 422 plays
- Meow! - (4:54) - 415 plays
- The Thief (Ulrich Schnauss remix) - (0:30) - 486 plays
- Pretty Nights - (4:25) - 432 plays
- Slumber Street - (5:41) - 430 plays