370 Shouts - 3,050,664 Scrobbles
Marianne Faithfull (born 29 December 1946 in London) is an English singer-songwriter and actress whose career spans more than four decades. Her early work in pop and rock music in the 1960s was overshadowed by her struggle with drug abuse in the 1970s. After a long commercial absence, she returned late in 1979 with the highly acclaimed album, Broken English. Faithfull's subsequent solo work, often critically-acclaimed, has at times been rather overshadowed by her personal history. From 1966 to 1970, she had a highly-publicised romantic relationship with Rolling Stones' lead singer Mick Jagger.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan - (4:06) - 9,005 plays
- As Tears Go By - (2:38) - 8,493 plays
- Broken English - (4:37) - 6,958 plays
- Working Class Hero - (4:42) - 3,955 plays
- Guilt - (5:09) - 2,373 plays
- Witches' Song - (4:44) - 2,240 plays
- Brain Drain - (4:12) - 2,060 plays
- Angel - (4:58) - 1,536 plays
- Come And Stay With Me - (2:23) - 1,427 plays
- Sister Morphine - (5:30) - 1,731 plays