371 Shouts - 3,088,372 Scrobbles
Marianne Faithfull (born 29 December 1946 in London) is an English singer-songwriter and actress whose career spans more than four decades. Her early work in pop and rock music in the 1960s was overshadowed by her struggle with drug abuse in the 1970s. After a long commercial absence, she returned late in 1979 with the highly acclaimed album, Broken English. Faithfull's subsequent solo work, often critically-acclaimed, has at times been rather overshadowed by her personal history. From 1966 to 1970, she had a highly-publicised romantic relationship with Rolling Stones' lead singer Mick Jagger.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan - (4:06) - 8,866 plays
- As Tears Go By - (2:38) - 8,022 plays
- Broken English - (4:37) - 7,021 plays
- Working Class Hero - (4:42) - 3,986 plays
- Guilt - (5:09) - 2,484 plays
- Witches' Song - (4:44) - 2,301 plays
- Brain Drain - (4:12) - 2,114 plays
- Angel - (4:58) - 1,525 plays
- Come And Stay With Me - (2:23) - 1,352 plays
- Sister Morphine - (5:30) - 1,660 plays