367 Shouts - 2,971,465 Scrobbles
Marianne Faithfull (born 29 December 1946 in London) is an English singer-songwriter and actress whose career spans more than four decades. Her early work in pop and rock music in the 1960s was overshadowed by her struggle with drug abuse in the 1970s. After a long commercial absence, she returned late in 1979 with the highly acclaimed album, Broken English. Faithfull's subsequent solo work, often critically-acclaimed, has at times been rather overshadowed by her personal history. From 1966 to 1970, she had a highly-publicised romantic relationship with Rolling Stones' lead singer Mick Jagger.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan - (4:06) - 10,278 plays
- As Tears Go By - (2:38) - 8,947 plays
- Broken English - (4:37) - 7,682 plays
- Working Class Hero - (4:42) - 4,038 plays
- Witches' Song - (4:44) - 2,631 plays
- Guilt - (5:09) - 2,614 plays
- Brain Drain - (4:12) - 2,319 plays
- Come And Stay With Me - (2:23) - 2,193 plays
- Angel - (4:58) - 1,955 plays
- Sister Morphine - (5:30) - 1,855 plays