246 Shouts - 850,283 Scrobbles
Mariana Aydar is the daughter of the musician Mario Manga and Bia Aydar, a Brazilian music producer. She grew up backstage, sleeping in dressing rooms, hanging out with studio musicians, learning to sing, play the cello and guitar and absorbing diverse musical influences. Her musical career began in 2000. In 2004, after years of study in Brazil and at the Berklee School of Music in Boston, she moved to Paris for a year where she met Seu Jorge, who invited her to open his concerts in Europe.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Solitude - (3:24) - 1,584 plays
- Aqui Em Casa - (4:17) - 1,449 plays
- Florindo - (5:00) - 1,335 plays
- Palavras Não Falam - (4:21) - 1,368 plays
- Deixa O Verão - (5:45) - 1,214 plays
- Menino Das Laranjas - (3:22) - 1,034 plays
- Tá? - (3:01) - 1,154 plays
- Beleza - (4:30) - 812 plays
- Preciso Do Teu Sorriso - (4:03) - 1,101 plays
- Peixes - (4:14) - 911 plays