246 Shouts - 841,289 Scrobbles
Mariana Aydar is the daughter of the musician Mario Manga and Bia Aydar, a Brazilian music producer. She grew up backstage, sleeping in dressing rooms, hanging out with studio musicians, learning to sing, play the cello and guitar and absorbing diverse musical influences. Her musical career began in 2000. In 2004, after years of study in Brazil and at the Berklee School of Music in Boston, she moved to Paris for a year where she met Seu Jorge, who invited her to open his concerts in Europe.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Florindo - (5:00) - 1,313 plays
- Solitude - (3:24) - 1,187 plays
- Palavras Não Falam - (4:21) - 1,303 plays
- Deixa O Verão - (5:45) - 1,160 plays
- Aqui Em Casa - (4:17) - 1,343 plays
- Tá? - (3:01) - 1,169 plays
- Menino Das Laranjas - (3:22) - 901 plays
- Peixes - (4:14) - 882 plays
- Beleza - (4:30) - 731 plays
- Vai Vadiar - (3:40) - 964 plays