689 Shouts - 3,389,936 Scrobbles
Maria Rita Mariano (best known as MARIA RITA) is a Brazilian singer, daughter of famed pianist/arranger César Camargo Mariano and the late Brazilian singer legend Elis Regina. She was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on September 19, 1977. Maria Rita graduated in Latin American studies and communications in New York University, and worked as a journalist in a magazine for teenagers.
Maria Rita began to sing professionally aged 24, even though she began to sing since she was 14.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNão, ele não vai mais dobrar
Pode até se acostumar
Ele vai viver sozinho
Desaprendeu a dividir...
Foi escolher o mal-me-quer
- Encontros E Despedidas - (4:02) - 6,318 plays
- Tá Perdoado - (3:47) - 4,947 plays
- A Festa - (4:29) - 4,273 plays
- Samba Meu - (2:09) - 3,659 plays
- Pagu - (3:52) - 3,552 plays
- Num Corpo Só - (3:58) - 3,849 plays
- Cria - (3:33) - 3,205 plays
- O Homem Falou - (3:54) - 3,246 plays
- Corpitcho - (3:05) - 3,312 plays